Professors can set up make up exams with the 评估中心 by following the instructions below:
1. Your student will reserve a seat through one of the following websites:
戴维斯校区 评估中心: www.davisac.as.me
HMC 评估中心: www.hmcac.as.me
Trafalgar 评估中心: www.trafac.as.me
When the student receives the automated confirmation email with their booking request, it will instruct them to check the details of the request for any errors, and then to forward it to their instructor.
Their instructor will open the email, verify the request, and follow an imbedded link to a JotForm. From there, they input all the test instructions, upload the exam and submit the form. The exam details will then be automatically forwarded to the appropriate 评估中心.
2. Online exam instructions must be submitted through JotForm. Paper-based exam files can be attached to the JotForm, or submitted after completing the JotForm using one of the following methods:
- In person by the Professor or Sheridan 设计ate to the campus where the exam is to be administered:
- By drop box to the campus where the exam is to be administered. The drop boxes are located outside of each 评估中心 and are checked between the hours of 8:00am-9:00am daily on the days we are on campus.
- By JotForm (if you are not on campus) exams can be uploaded through the JotForm application.
3. Exams must be submitted 5 business days prior to the scheduled exam date. This allows the 评估中心 me to print, process, and administer exams in a timely manner. Please note that exams received from students will not be administered.
- Email submissions are monitored Monday through Friday (excluding weekends) between 3:00-4:00pm daily. Exam files are accepted in WORD or PDF format only.
4. Professors are asked to remind students that they must reserve a seat at least 7 days in advance of the write date. There is NO fee for students writing exams with academic accommodations approved by the ALS office (e.g. accommodations which may be identified through disability or other grounds identified in the 安大略 Human Rights Code).
评估中心 staff will remind students to take washroom breaks prior to starting their exams. However, we cannot prohibit students from leaving during the exam to take a washroom break. The 评估中心 will record any instances where a student has le during their exam.
Students arriving late will not be permitted additional time from the original booking time. If you have any questions, please email any of the 评估中心s listed below:
戴维斯校区 - 宾顿市 - firstname.lastname@example.org at 905-459-7533, Ext: 5288
Hazel McCallion Campus - 米西索加 email@example.com at 905-845-9430, Ext: 2476
特拉法加校园 - 奥克维尔 firstname.lastname@example.org at 905-845-9430, Ext: 8100